By using the smartifyapps.com website(“Website”) and all Shopify Apps operated by smartifyapps ( “Apps”) or accessing any information, services, assessments, resources or tools via the Smartifyapps, you agree, without limitation, to comply with these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website or Apps.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We makes no warranties with respect to the content or operation of the Website or Apps.
- Technical support is only provided via email and Our Support System.
- You understand that Smartifyapps uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Smartifyapps.
- Smartifyappsdoes not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Smartifyapps shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Smartifyapps has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
Credit card details
We will never ask for Credit Card details.
Change of Use
Smartifyapps reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to:
- Change, modify or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Service or any part of it without notice and you confirm that the Service shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
If you have any questions about these these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com